· Our website has been designed to connect buyers/investors/fund seekers and seller businesses through the process of automated searching, short-listing and contacting prospects.
· You should contact a party on the website only if you have a genuine interest in the offering advertised on the website by the party and should not contact the person for any other purpose.
· Profile advertisement details/ portfolios and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to any form of investment advice from Us. We are not a broker or the agent of any user, and We do not partake in any kind of negotiations or discussions between the users.
· MERGERDOMO is not regulated by any regulatory body and you are strictly prohibited from offering any form of public securities, shares, bonds, or anything similar via this website.
· We do not provide any representation or warranty as to the completeness or accuracy of any information listed on the website.
· You are responsible for verifying all listed details, taking appropriate safety measures and conducting your own due diligence before transacting with any other user from the website. Your use of this website is at your own risk and you assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from the use of thereof.
· If you have a dispute with one or more other users of our website, you release Us from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
· We will not be liable for any direct, special, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or any other damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, statute, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise, relating to the use of this website.
· Any advertisements/profiles on the website do not constitute a binding offer so that acceptance by the user can bind the party advertising on the website.
· Certain links in the website lead to resources maintained by third parties over whom We have no control and make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of, or any other aspect relating to, those resources.
· Any program, publication, design, product, process, software, technology, information, know-how, or idea described in this website may be the subject of other rights, including other intellectual property rights, which are owned by Us or other interested parties and are not licensed to you hereunder.
· As a condition of your use of this website, you agree not to upload or post any material that infringes the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
· We reserve the right to edit or delete or suspend any advertised profile or user or a post(s), if We, in our opinion, believe such steps will improve the quality of the website. We have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any content maintained or transmitted by the website or the service. Once a profile has been activated, while users can update their profile with new information, changing the profile/posts materially in such a way that it represents a different business, is not allowed.
· You hereby agree to indemnify Us (who will have no duty to mitigate the loss) in full and on-demand and keep it so indemnified against all claims, demands, actions, proceedings and all direct and indirect damages, losses, costs and expenses (including without limitation legal and other professional advisers' fees, economic loss, loss of profit, future revenue, reputation, goodwill, anticipated savings) and any consequential loss made against or incurred or suffered by Us and whether wholly or in part resulting directly or indirectly from any claim that the content of any material uploaded or posted onto this website infringes the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
· We are not liable for any infringement of intellectual property rights arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the site, or items advertised on the site, by end-users or any other third parties. If you believe that the content of any material uploaded or posted onto this website infringes your intellectual property rights, please notify us over email so we may take corrective measures. You agree that any and all material displayed on the website is solely for your personal use and you will not, whether directly or indirectly, copy, reproduce, republish, post, upload, transmit or distribute such material in any manner and through any media including by way of e-mail or other electronic means and you will not assist any other person in doing so. Modification of the said materials or use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal use is a violation of the said copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual proprietary rights, and is expressly prohibited. We are not liable to monitor or enforce any intellectual property rights that may be associated with the content provided by you on the platform.
· We reserve the right at any time and from time to time, in Our sole discretion, to modify the content on the website or any part thereof, including the transmission of any related materials or documentation, with or without providing prior notice to you. We further reserve the right at any time and from time to time, at its sole discretion, to alter, modify or terminate any content or features contained on the website without providing to you prior notice of such alteration, modification or termination. You agree that We will not be liable to you or to any third party claiming through you, for any modification of the content or features provided on the website.
· We use internally developed systems for providing you access to and facilitating your use of the website. These systems may encounter technical or other limitations, and computer and communications hardware systems might experience interruptions. Further, We continually enhance and improve these systems in order to accommodate the level of use of the website. Increased utilization of the website or providing new features or functionality may cause unanticipated system disruptions, slower response times, degradation in levels of customer service, and delays in reporting accurate financial information. You agree that We will not be liable to you or to any third party claiming through you, for any such failures contemplated herein.
· The website may contain link/s to various other websites. These links are provided solely for your convenience and benefit. Wherever such link/s lead to websites that are not owned by or belong to Us, we will not be responsible for the content, products and services provided on such linked sites. We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the correctness or accuracy of the content on such websites. If you decide to access such linked websites, you do so at your own risk. We do not in any way endorse the linked websites.
· You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the website, including, without limitation: (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging into an account which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network. You will not misuse this website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other materials that are malicious or technologically harmful (together "Viruses"). You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our website, the server on which the website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this website. You must not attack this website via a denial-of-service attack. By breaching the provisions of this Clause, you may be liable to be prosecuted under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and any other applicable law. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with such authorities by disclosing Your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your rights to use this website will cease immediately
· We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a denial-of-service attack or Viruses that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
· You agree to immediately report to Us all incidents involving suspected or actual unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, loss, damage, or destruction of data.
· All electronic communications and content presented and /or passed to Us, including that presented and /or passed from remote access connections, may be monitored, examined, saved, read, transcribed, stored, or retransmitted in the course of daily operations by any of Our duly authorized employee or agent in the exercise of their duties, or by law enforcement authorities who may be assisting Us in investigating possible contravention / non-compliance with applicable law. Electronic communications and content may be examined by automated means.
· You acknowledge and agree that, upon termination, you will immediately destroy any copies made of any portion of the content contained on the website. You acknowledge and agree that We will not be liable to you or any third-party claiming through you, for any suspension or termination of access to the website.
· We hereby expressly disclaim all warranties and representations of any kind with respect to any and all content and features available on the website, including but not limited to (a) warranties as to the merchantability or use for a particular purpose whether or not We know or has reason to know or has been advised of any such purpose or (b) warranties as to any results to be obtained from any use of the content or information derived from use of the website.
· We will have no liability for any losses, direct or indirect, in contract, tort, or otherwise, incurred in connection with Our content on the website, including but not limited to loss of revenue or profit or any other commercial or economic loss or for any decision made or action taken by any third party in reliance upon the content on the website.
· We are not regulated by any regulatory body and you are strictly prohibited from offering any form of public securities, shares, bonds, or anything similar via this website.
· If you are advertising, posting, displaying, uploading or updating deals in the capacity of a broker, investment banker, agent or any other form of intermediary, you should have the full authority to advertise, post, displaying, uploading or update the business/business opportunity on the website from the owner. Finder Fee, in this case, would be borne by the broker, investment banker, agent or any other form of intermediary and not by the Client whom you are representing.
· We reserve the right to decide the index order in which listings are displayed in the website.
· The registered user agrees to promptly disclose in absolute good faith the correct transaction value and transaction closure date and other material terms to Us by promptly sending an email to [email protected] within 2(two) business days of transaction closure to enable Us to raise an invoice of the 'finder fee'.
· Finder’s Fee to be paid by each party to MergerDomo Services Private Limited as given below.
· 1% (plus applicable taxes) of the Transaction value to be paid for Fundraise and M&A Deals (Buy/Sell)
· 1% (plus applicable taxes) of the Transaction value to be paid for Technology Deals
Investment Bankers/ Financial Advisors and Consultants.
· Startup Deals: 2% (plus applicable taxes) of the Transaction value to be paid for Fundraise and M&A Deals (Buy/Sell)
· Corporate/SME: 0.40% (plus applicable taxes) of the Transaction value to be paid for Fundraise and M&A Deals (Buy/Sell)
· Any form of financial transaction between the registered user and the business listed on Our website including but not limited to investment, complete buyout, sale of shares, sale of non- core assets, joint ventures, sale of any assets, technology licensing is considered as successful transaction for which MERGERDOMO finder fee would be applicable.
· The transaction will be deemed closed on the date on which the registered user (or related parties) and the business listed on Our website sign the final version of the definitive agreement amongst themselves or on the receipt of any payment pertaining to the transaction by the business from the registered user (or related parties), whichever is earlier.
· Failure to disclose accordingly in good faith within the aforesaid timeframe would entitle Us to be indemnified to an amount that is not less than 0.50% of the total transaction value or INR 5,00,000, whichever is higher.
· Total transaction value includes total payments made, committed future payouts, non-cash payments, debt assumed by an acquirer, and bonus payments to be paid to management.
· The registered user will use the information received from businesses (or related parties) and Us only for evaluation of the transaction in question and not for any other purpose. Further, the registered user will not disclose, directly or indirectly, any such information received, including contact information, to any person other than his representatives who are directly participating in the evaluation of this transaction.
· The registered user grants permission to Us to publish the successful deal closure on Our website upon intimating the transaction closure date to it and the publication may be done for any purposes of trade, advertising, publicity or promotion. The registered user hereby releases Us from liability resulting from or attributable to any of the actions authorized in this Clause.
· Refund & Cancellation Policy
o You can claim a refund/cancellation by writing at [email protected] within 7 days of purchase of any of our Subscription Packages. However, if you have used a Credit (s) then only balance amount will be refunded depending on the package you have purchased
o Credit (s) given during any offer or referrals will not be refunded as they are meant for you to use the platform more frequently and not for any monetary gains.
· You will not solicit any new Investor(s) (Secondary) connect from the Investor (Primary) introduced by us. However, in case you do get connected to another Investor(s) (Secondary) through our Investor (Primary), due to any reason, which would be an indirect benefit to you (of using our marketplace), our Success Fees plus Taxes would be applicable on the Investment committed by the Secondary Investor in your Company. This would be payable on the signing of the Termsheet. The clause stands for 24 months.
· Further you agree, you will do a written introduction of the Secondary Investor to MergerDomo.
Other Commercial Association
In case the investor introduced by the advisor does not invest in the company, however, helps the company in getting additional business within 18 months of such introduction or third party service provider or another advisor introduced by us help the company in getting additional business within 18 months of such introduction, then the company is liable to pay a commission 10% of revenue made from such additional business to the advisor. This commission is over and above anything which company agrees to pay to such investor introduced by the advisor. If such revenue is recurring in nature then the commission of 10% over such revenue is payable on each receipt of such revenue for a period of 12 months
Please note that this commission is not applicable if such investor introduced by the advisor helps the company in getting additional business after investing funds in the company in any form.
· The arbitration will be conducted by a sole arbitrator jointly appointed by Us and You. If parties fail to appoint an arbitrator within 30 (thirty) days after service of the notice of arbitration, such arbitrator will be appointed in accordance with provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The venue of arbitration will be New Delhi, India.
· The language of the arbitration proceedings and of all written decisions and correspondence relating to the arbitration will be English.
· You hereby, unconditionally and irrevocably confirm that you have read terms and conditions and agree to abide by them.
· I accept to pay the finder's fee (payable post-closure of the transaction) as mentioned in the table above.